*WARNING: I can be a bitch.
Links: Slap it on that A$K | q&a/Contact
Photo Blog | Twitter | Selfies | INSTAGRAM
Hi, I'm Anhie. I'm a little crazy and sometimes aggressive. I like adventures, cliche things, chill vibes, deep talks and milk tea. Let's be friends!
p.s. my blog sucks w/o reading the tags.
I don’t think you guys care but I feel like posting this anyways so screw you all~
A good way to start off the year FAVORITES/Haul!
These are items I got in the month of January or towards the very end of December and how much I got them for! I hit SO MANY sales! ♥ *I just feel like rubbing it in someone’s face. I kind of went from knits to nudey colors to animal print to elbow pads to earthy colors. LOL. I go through phrases..
- Leopard print Scarf; $12.
- Leather bag for school! I’m SO happy I copped it on sale for only $7!
- Olive green Toms. $47-ish!
- Leopard print desert boots. Got on sale for $13!
- Coraly-Peachy lace button up w/ black peter pan collar! $18.
- Cat Masquerade Crop-top! I like to wear this on a simple day paired up with skinnies. (: Got on sale for $6!
- Chunky oversized knit sweater! Cute w/ black tights. $6.
- Quilted chain bag. Got at a thrift store for only $10. :D
- Mustard yellow tank. A lot of girls are like “ew, I wouldn’t be caught dead with this color.” BUT, I like it! Got on sale for $4-6ish.
- Camel colored off the shoulder w/ elbow pads! $14.
- Grey blazer w/ elbow pads! $23.
- Grey circle scarf from Cotton On. On sale for $5!
OOTD! It was cold todayyyyyyyyyyy tho. )’:
- Maroon cashmere cardigan.
- BDG charcoal black high-waisted shorts.
- Banana Republic white button-up.
- Brown oxfords.
- White mid-calf socks~
ootd! again. LOL.
- Forest Green oversized flannel.
- White long socks.
- Black combats.
- Black tights.
- Black messenger bag.
@anon who wanted to see my very few scarfs.
I have a burgundy and pink circle scarf as well but those are being sold so I didn’t think I should picture it.
And I know the 1st and 2nd scarf look similar but they’re not, if you click the photos to enlarge them you will see the very large difference.
Me being me, I do everything to avoid doing homework when I should and well.. I just happened to play “dress-up”. I just thew together things that look cute, nothing fancy or crazy though. I like to go for a simple but cute and vintage in a way look~
+ I had my hair in this crazy 3-inch tower bun thang today! HAHAH.
If you’re a girl who often wears clothing items then you should read this.
Hi! Idk how many posts I made about this but I sell clothes!
Please do check it out, I’m trying to make money for stuff so yeah.
* I DON’T ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM BOYS.
* I SHIP! Only in the US though.
* Absolutely NO refunds. So if you don’t like it, Idc.
* The only way to get discounts is if you bought from me before OR you buy more than one item.
So y’alls been wondering what I’m being for Halloween.
Okay well I was a tribal/native person.
So um yeah. Kbye!
I hope everyone had a great day/night!